#28  

Posted by Joannes Marvin

waaa ~

it's gawai tyme ~

kinda boring diz year..

dunno why ?

maybe bcoz i'm feeling homesick with my college.. huhu..

seriously, i really miss my roomate, my classmates, my room & my friends there..

waa.. still have another month to go..

what should i do here in Miri ? i'm totally blank..

Anne was in Sibu.. she's attending leo forum..

jean was so busy with her 'ngabang' thingy, til' she got epigastric lately.. haha... *pliz take care of ur own health dear..dun drink too much carbonated drink* :D..

ok, back to the topic..

i'm totally BORING~..

feels like wanna go to Parkson, but den people thought me dat place was haunted..

dayyum~

since when ? emm..

Merdeka Mall ? too far..

i miss The Spring ~ tweheheh :D..

oh yea, one thing.. please God, don't puts my weight on.. i'm begging you.. please make me stay firm & strong to fight against all the delicious 'keluhing', curries, fried wings & of coz 'babi panggang' !

waaa ~

i dun want to gain weight during diz holiday..

huhu :D..

okiee..

dats all for now..

bubbye ~

This entry was posted on 9:51:00 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments